Friends are the blooms in a great life!

Our Family

Our Family
the family at Michel's graduation

Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day at our house


I am blessed to have a great man for my husband! He has shown the virtues of a true leader to his children since they were very young! I love this man I proudly & jokingly call my "babies Daddy" I am so greatful to a wonderful Father God that allowed our paths to cross the way they did! Since we will be taking a road trip to California/Las Vegas this week, we promised we would hold off purchasing any expensive gifts prior to the trip. So I created this picture for him and had each of the kids sign the mat around the photo. Thought I would share this image with you! Some pics are from when the kids were young but most are the last few years.

Hope your Father's Day was great for the Dads in your lives!

No comments: