Friends are the blooms in a great life!

Our Family

Our Family
the family at Michel's graduation

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Welcome once again

I have had this blog for awhile, yet have done nothing on it for over a year! I was in full swing with my blog writing for awhile and BOOM! blogger lost my page completely! So I went through and started a new blog site.........then within two days of blogging BOOM! again and blogger lost my sight again so needless to say I stopped blogging........now the summer is here and I have some free time to create my blog again..........I can't wait I have done alot of crafts and we are planning a trip to Vegas to visit family and California. Three of the kids and I are driving and the DH and our eldest along with his g/f are flying out later! I will have a laptop with us to blog some on the trip hopefully! well hope some of my old readers are still out there and havent totally given up on me!

will post more later with some pictures from Michel's Prom & graduation!

No comments: